Friday, March 25, 2005

Happy Birthday, Jenshka!!!

Today is Jenna's birthday! She's 18! Happy Birthday, Jenshka! I love you!
Here are some things you can do now that you're 18:
1. Go skydiving
2. Be drafted into the military
3. Purchase a house
4. Get put in a real jail instead of juvenile hall.
5. Use the cutting machines and lift heavy things when you work at Chick-Fil-A.
6. Get married without your parent's permission. (I just know you're breathing a sigh of relief at that one. Now you and "Nathaniel Young" can be truly happy! :0)
7. Call all those 1-800 numbers that say, "You must be 18 or older to call."
8. Buy lottery scratch-off tickets.
9. Most importantly, you can vote! That's so exciting.
I'm sure I forgot many other exciting things you can do, but Jenna's out of the shower now, so I'm going to go. If anybody thinks of anything, write them down.


5 comments:

Aaron B said...

As a preliminary statement, WOW!. you guys are way behind on your Smallville Episodes! i wont ruin the story, but if you want to know where i am at, just ask. But in the Latest News, JENNA IS HAVEIN' A BIRTHDAY PARTE TODAY!!!!!!!! this is so cool!!! i cant wait to go swimmin', and eat, and beat Sarah in some frisbee. yeah this day is going to be good!

you wish you were as cool as i
aaron

Aaron B said...

ps: jenna and kalyan are DA BOMB (dont say that on an airplane). they are soooooooooooooo coooooool!!!! si yall at the party!

Aaron B said...

1 more thing. why do people get mad when i go on a trip that has no internet. i cant blog every single night. geezz

Calyn said...

Aaron, I am so hurt. My name is spelled C-a-l-y-n. It's okay, I forgive you. And I realize I'm behind on smallville episodes, but I'm not exactly motivated. I'm working on it, though. See ya in about 15 minutes!

Jim said...

OK, I'm getting hooked and finally started my own blog.