Monday, March 07, 2005

Your Mom!

Oh my goodness. I just got back from the Stringers house and we watched CSI Miami and Smallville. (Random, yes I know.) It was me, Tamara, Kyle, Kenley, Lori, David K., Alec, Josh W., and Mr. Reid and Mrs. Linda. Oh, and P.J. the dog, of course. I had never seen Smallville before. Some of you are gasping, but even though we have cable, the WB doesn't come in, so I never see those shows. So, no One Tree Hill or any of those shows everyone talks about. I don't really care, though. Anyway, Smallville is pretty weird. Whatever episode we watched was apparently not like most of the other episodes, because it was so scary! They said most of the episodes aren't that weird. There was this girl and she'd come back from the dead, but really she was cloned, and Clark had to save What's Her Name (not Lois, because he doesn't know her yet. The only thing I've got to go on is the cartoon, and this ain't nothing like the cartoon) from the cloned chick and there was some scary guy with a shaved head and the evil cloned girl pushed What's Her Name (I think her name's Lana or something) into the river and Clark had to jump in the water and save her. It was intense, like whoa. (That was for you, Sarah. Just think, Paul with an afro. Now you know what I'm going through.)
Anyway, the whole time Kyle was making funny comments and everything we'd say, he'd be like, "Well, your mom is such and such." So I'd say, "Oh my gosh, that's scary." and he'd be like, "Your mom is scary." I think you get the idea. Kyle is a very funny person. Actually, everybody was pretty funny tonight. Me and Tamara and Lori were laughing really hard the whole time. (Especially about something in particular, but we'll keep that to ourselves.) Well, I'm gonna go now. I'm keep thinking I have to go to school tomorrow, but I DON'T! Oh, so exciting! :0) Arrivederci!

5 comments:

Jenshka said...

I can't believe you've never seen Smallville before. It comes on ABC family every night, at like 7 I think. My brothers watch it, but I haven't really gotten into it. I do watch it sometimes though, because Tom Welling (the guy that plays Clark Kent) is HOT! (Just enjoying God's creation Todd!) Ahhhhh! What a nice day!

Lori said...

Smallville rocks! well, at least Smallville parties at the Stringer's :o) I'm really glad that Calyn, Alec, and David came too last night. But, Calyn, as far as not getting WB, most of the shows aren't good (well, not appropriate) anyway. Corie and I were in the dorm one night and One Tree Hill came on and it was all about who was sleeping with who and stuff...we turned it off. I think I'll stick with Clark Kent :o)

Lori said...

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention Kyle being funny...but he really is...he's as funny as Benjamin maybe funnier, but if anyone else said things that he says they wouldn't be as funny...it has a lot to do with facial expression and is "I am really cool and you are really not" attitude. :o) I love Kyle Stringer.

Unknown said...

I loves me some Smallville :-)

And Clark has met Lois Lane, she is Chloe's cousin from Metropolis.

Lori said...

Thanks for ruining that one for me, Mr. Scott, we're only on season two...gosh :o(