Monday, May 23, 2005

Another Weekend Bites the Dust

Tonight at ROC we were watching this video called "Rex Kwon Do dating tips" that was a take-off from Napoleon Dynamite that the youth group from Casting Crown's church made and one of the pick-up lines "Napoleon" used made me really laugh. Here it is:
If you were a laser- you'd be set to stunning.
I don't know why I thought that was so funny. It just was.
Well, I just got back from Shannon's house and we went swimming (we being, me, Sarah, Jenna, David, Daniel T., Dan somebody who's last name I don't know, Shannon and Linda) and we played water polo, had chicken fights and played sharks and minnows. It was great. And on the way there me and David sang American Pie and although I think we may have mixed up some of the verses, we made it through the whole thing. It was great. I still don't have my voice back though. I sounded terrible. I hope it comes back soon. I miss it.
Well, goodnight everybody. Mr. Robbin says that if I want to get my voice back I have to get lots of rest. (Ha ha.) So I'm going to try to make an effort to do that. He says I have to gargle with saltwater too, and I wasn't planning on doing that, but after a week and a half I'm getting desperate. Maybe I'll go do that now. Arrivederci!

1 comment:

Jenshka said...

Hey, you forgot Alec. I think he was an intregal part of our entertainment for the evening, although, I don't think you were out there when he was smacking all the guys with the frisbee and, well, it was just hilarious.