Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Mmm. Chicken Cake.

I went with Lori to find a pirate costume today. It was very exciting. Don't worry, I'll take pictures when we have our PCBS retreat and you will get to see it. I'm pumped. We're having a Pirate theme party and we're going to have a scavenger hunt and watch Pirates of the Caribbean and go to Sonny's. Mmmm. Barbeque. (or, mmm. chicken cake. take your pick. :0) Of course, all of this will be done in our pirate attire. I hope everyone's working on their costumes. Hint, hint, ladies. :0)
I love swimming. I went to the Wirgau's neighborhood pool tonight and me and Ruth and Sarah swam (along with the rest of their fam. No one died. That was good). Anyway, that was a lot of fun and now I'm getting ready to scrapbook. (Yes, Paul. 6:21 is far too early for me.) We started to watch "Lost" tonight, cuz we taped it, but I'm going to have to watch it some other time. That's probably good because I've missed a lot of episodes, and I'd rather wait until Season 1 comes out on DVD and then I can rent them at Movie Gallery. I hate that it comes on on Wednesdays. Grrr. I think next season it's going to be on Thursdays, though. That would be better. Wow, let me pause for a minute. Sarah's talking to her friend J.P. on the phone and she's working hard on a disney puzzle, with...um, 7 pieces. You know the board puzzles that you get when you're little. Well, Sarah has just completed it and I think she's pretty proud of herself. Way to go, Ponch.
So, tried to register for FSU orientation today. I told the girl, "Look, my card says I have orientation on June 8, but I'm sorta gonna be out of the country then, so I need to reschedule." And she's like, "Okay, just register online and change it." So, I go to do that, but I can't because FSU is retarded. I am already sick of this school. Not good. Oh, and then they sent me more paperwork. Paperwork that I have filled out the past 3 semesters that I've been dual-enrolled there, and they want me to fill them out again. Yes, my name is still Calyn Reber. Yes, April 5th is still my birthday. Yes, I am a Florida resident. Yes, I've gotten all my shots. I'm not a puppy. It's ridiculous.
Well, I'm gonna go scrapbook now. Haven't done that in like 3 or 4 months, so that should be good. Only 17 days til I go to Ukraine! Arrivederci!

2 comments:

Jim said...

I didn't think someone who went to Auburn could do something that complicated. :)

Jenshka said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. I really wanted to come, but you know how it goes. I think my mom's gonna give me a little break though, cuz my grandma is probably going to stay with the Nowlins the beginning of next week. We need to talk about our little "excursion" that we are planning...:-)