Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Beach

Today me, Sarah and Jenna went to Panama City to St. Andrew's State Park and it was a lot of fun. I'm really tired, so I'm going to bed now, but here are some pictures:



Aren't we so cute?



Alright, Calyn. Right to ya now.





What a catch!















Now we're tired.



Despite their appearance, these rocks were really comfortable and we fell asleep for a while until some Greek guy started talking to Jenna in a language we didn't understand (we think it's greek. sounded greek. not so sure, though.) and he woke her up because he wanted to get by. Geez, isn't there another rock for you to climb on, dude? There were only like 20 more around him he could have climbed on. whatever. People are odd. Besides, did he think we spoke his language?
Well, I'm going to bed because I'm really tired. Oh, and David, you'll be happy to know I didn't scrapbook at all last night and Jenna and Sarah only did 2 pages. So there. :0) Alright everybody, Arrivederci!

4 comments:

Jenshka said...

Just so everyone knows, all of those pictures came from my camera. Okay...I'll let you move along now...just wanted to make that clear. :) Love ya Calyn! I had such fun with you today! I'm glad all of the pictures turned out so good.

Anonymous said...

looks like fun!

Ruthie said...

Hey Calyn, thanks for the friendly reminder about updating my blogg. You are always so good at this. I just feel wierd because I know that not very many people read my blogg so I am like, what's the point? Hope you have a great weekend, I love you very much. *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

blah, blah, blah.
whate ever. i'm ungrounded now, so i think i'll post a blog next week!lol
have fun