Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wakulla Springs!

For old time's sake me and Sarah went to Wakulla Springs today, and it was actually warm. I couldn't remember the last time I went and it was actually warm enough outside that the water felt good. It was awesome. Sarah decided to bring her camera and that we would take pictures because, of the many times we've been to Wakulla Springs, we've never really taken pictures. So, here they are.






Just look at that form.



Sarah was doing a backflip off the railing. Shhh. Don't tell the lifeguards.



And I only got a little sunburnt despite the 95 degree weather. Which is good, because tomorrow me, Jenshka and Sarah are going to the beach as a sort of "Jenna's graduated, Calyn's leaving and Sarah's home" kinda trip we've been planning for a while. It should be great!
I'm tired. Arrivederci!

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Hey thanks for commenting on my blog, sorry it's been a while. I started one and never got a chance to finish it. Thanks for the reminder. I am glad you were able to spend some quality time with Sarah, good for you. I love you too, and I will miss you terribly this summer but I am super excited for you.
Love, Rufus