Friday, May 20, 2005

It's Friday!

Well, my voice is about halfway back. I still can't sing along with the radio though, and that is sad. But today was such a great day. I got a lot of stuff accomplished like calling the airline company (although I had no luck with them), starting to clean up my room (although I didn't finish) develop pictures from when I went to Ireland (yes, I know it's been 8 months. I'm just slow. ), eat lunch with Susan (a lady I went to Ukraine with last summer) and go to the Leon jamboree. (most boring game ever. 0-0. Don't you hate that?) So now that you've seen more parenthesis than you ever thought possible, I will try to leave them out of the rest of this. (think I can do it?)
I'm at the Wirgau's house scrapbooking with Jamie, Ruth, Bakah and Sarah and we were watching Multiplicity, but it's over now. Honestly, I really don't think that movie's all that funny, but somehow when you watch it with Sarah it becomes rather amusing. I think we may go swimming in a couple minutes. But it's thundering outside, so that may not happen. Tomorrow's the 1st annual PCBS retreat. So exciting. Pirate costumes ready, everyone? Arrr! I'm expecting to see some creativity, peoples.
Well, I'm going to go be social now. It's the weekend, everyone! 16 days until I go to Ukraine! Arrivederci!

No comments: