Saturday, September 24, 2005

The Adventures of Sassy Ashburn, Trigger Kevin and...Crystal Southeast-Fourth

Yesterday was Friday! Such a good day. We had a party in Russian class and we talked about different kinds of animals and Dima was asking us what animals we knew and I said ёшики!!!! Yozheks are awesome. And Wilson made homeade peanut butter cookies and they were yummy.
Then me and Jenshka went to the church where we attempted to change the set of the stage, but after much searching for the giant tall ladder, we realized we didn't really have enough time, so instead we just took the former set down (except for the wads of tape and paper at the top because the tall ladder has disappeared. I mean, the thing's like 20 feet tall, it can only go in so many places... whatever.) We're gonna do the rest on Sunday after church.
Then it was off to Maranatha Christian School to watch Rachel and Anna play volleyball to qualify to get into nationals! You qualify in my book, girls. :0) They were awesome. It made me really want to go play volleyball, but no one has a volleyball net around here, so that wasn't happening. Then me, Jenna, Lerah, Rachel, Stephanie, Bekah, Leah and Hannah went to the food court and got dinner. It was Wakulla night at the mall and Lerah saw a ton of her fellow Wakullians. Okay, she says she doesn't consider herself "part of that group". So I'll change that. It was Wakulla night at the mall and Lerah saw a ton of people she knew somehow. Weird.
After that it was time for our LOST party! Me and Lerah and Jenna have been wanting to watch the first few episodes of LOST for forever so we go up to Movie Gallery and go to get it and sad day, it was rented out. So then we called Video Warehouse and they didn't have it either. So then we called Blockbuster and they said they had episodes 4-7 available. Well, we really wanted 1-3, but we were willing to compromise at this point. So, despite the fact that we were right by Blockbuster when we were at the mall, we drove back to Blockbuster because I called my mom and she assured me that I was on her acocunt. (because I don't have blockbuster card.) So we get there and get the movie and go to check it out and I show the guy my driver's license and he says, "Sorry, you're not on the account." There's a Cameron, a Chris, a David and a Debbie on the account. I was like, "What the crap!? My entire family's on the card and they didn't put me?" That hurt, it really did. So we were debating whether or not it would be faster to go home and get Cameron, or just to apply for a Blockbuster card. I chose the latter. So we waited about 20 minutes at Blockbuster and talked to Diane on the phone and eventually got our DVDs. And it was well worth it. I love LOST. We made some pudding and stayed up til 3:30 and it was awesome. Definitely a great way to spend the Friday night. Here's some pictures from our day:



Us driving to Maranatha



Oh my



I should be watching the road



Go Rachel!



Go Anna!




Me and Norway



Me and Jenshka



Blockbuster! Except, backwards. Or like a reflection.



Me filling out my blockbuster application.



Jenna excited about talking to Diane on the phone. Look at the excitement.



Sad because the first episodes of lost aren't there...



Happy because they found Crazy Dips. (You know, that candy that's straight sugar and you get the little stick that you lick and get the sugar out and then you can eat the stick at the end? Good stuff.)

Arrivederci!

1 comment:

Jenshka said...

Good times, great oldies, U-92, Tampa Bay!