Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hot Chicken Is Good Chicken (for Lerah)

Sunday night was so awesome. It was "random" night at youth, and it was definitely pretty random.



Rachel, Leah and Bakah. I love them.



Lerah the hottie. :0)



Duke with his overzealous owner, Christian.



Just how awesome are Christian and Josh? The world may never know.



After youth, me, Shannon, Diane and Lerah went to Kenley's house because Lerah had a teacher planning day Monday and we decided to take advantage of that. Party time!



I think I was in the middle of blinking on that one...oh well. That took effort. Pretty sure I was holding the camera on that one.



Shananonanonanon...



Lerah!!! After that we went to my house to wait on the Olegs to arrive. And we watched "RETUUUUUUURN to ME!!!" (sung in the singsong voice of either Dean Martin or Frank Sinatra or whoever sings that song...) That is a great movie, by the way. "For the love of God and all that is holy...would everyone just shut up!?!?!"





Cheeeeeese!



Oy gevalt.



Ummm...



это я



Awwwww. So cute.



Lerah has four hands. Wow.



Spoki Noki! Arrivederci!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOT CHICKEN IS GOOD CHICKEN!!!!!!

Random night was SOOO Much fun. HOnestly it was the first time in over a month that I truly had a GREAT TIME! Thank you so much! We should most def. do it again! My face needs some work after examining those pictures! Love you!

Jenshka said...

I love the pictures! Especially the "cheeeeese" face ones. So how come you never told us what "hot chicken is good chicken" means?

Anonymous said...

Fun Pictures
Speaking of blenders...ha! I totally broke my roomie's blender today when I was making a smoothie. I think it already had issues and I pushed it "over the edge!"