Friday, September 30, 2005

Oh how I love PCBS!

Tonight was PCBS! TGIT!!! (Thank goodness it's Thursday!) Unfortunately we were missing a couple people, but it was still awesome. We read Hebrews 3 and that was great. Of course the camera couldn't stay hidden for long, so here's some pictures for all of our viewers:



Death by Banana. Not a pleasant thing.



Lerah's so hot.



Jeshka's enjoying on of our infamous carrot cake with a can of gingerale cupcakes. I think she likes it.



"the hills are alive with the sound of music!"



"Cheese!"



Okay, Jenna sorta fell off my bed...



Right on top of me.



It hurt, but it was funny.



Then we took a picture; the aerial view provided by Lerah.

I also had my dream from last night analyzed. See, I was dreaming that I went to Lori's house and she wasn't there (because she's in Ukraine, of course) and I had some time before I went to my class at school, so I sat down in her living room and started searching for Moulin Rouge, because I wanted to watch it. So, I finally find it and I put it in the DVD player and it starts and I look at the clock right as the narcoleptic (sp?) argentinian falls through the roof and realize that I have to be in class in 30 minutes. So, I have to stop the DVD and go to class. And then I woke up.
Leah and Jenna said this means 3 things:

A. I miss Lori because I was at her house looking for our favorite movie.
B. Time goes by much too fast when I'm doing something I actually want to be doing.
C. School has overtaken my life and keeps me from doing fun stuff.

This is all probably very true. They're very wise people. See, the only thing I was thinking when I woke up was, "Hey, that clock on Lori's VCR has said '12:00 a.m.' for the past 10 years. There's no way it could have told me what time it was." So, had I analyzed the dream, I probably would have come up with something about my belief in fairy tales or something since, of course, magic elves would have had to have come and fixed the VCR. So thank you girls. I would have been very confused without you.

Okay, gotta go finish my homework. It's FRIDAY!!! Arrivederci!

3 comments:

Todd G Sapp said...

I had a dream too. I dreamed I got promoted to associate folder organizer. The only problem was someone felt that they were the only one qualified to deal with folders because they had done some folder organizing themselves. I asked if they would like to organize the folders. They declined and said they prefered just to tell others how to organize their folders.

Anonymous said...

calyn i was there the night you made those ram horns, making fun of the phantom of the opera. it was really funny, but i think that you should stop making fun of the best movie ever.

Unknown said...

speaking of folders...