Friday, September 16, 2005

You had me at hello, but, bye-bye...

So, after only 4 months of marriage Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney have already called it quits. Is anyone really surprised by any of this? I mean, after all, they met at the tsunami relief fundraiser. How...romantic. Honestly, though, people, how hard is it to stay married for four months!? Money coming out their ears, careers going great, you'd think they could make it for 1/3 of a year.
Mrs. Zellweger said that "fraud" was the reason for the breakup. I have no idea what that means, but it's kinda hard to think of Kenny Chesney as a fraud. I mean, it seems pretty clear to me what he's like from his song lyrics. Maybe she hadn't actually listened to his music. Maybe she doesn't think his tractor's sexy. Maybe Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman will have better luck, although, I tend to doubt it. Arrivederci!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAWN........

Anonymous said...

I think I missed the fact that they were ever together...thanks for breakin my heart and telling me Calyn! I'm just joking... :)