Sunday, September 11, 2005

Walkin' in Memphis...

Quite possibly the best weekend ever.



Me and Carlitchka making the 10 hour trek to Memphis. (Well, 14 for her.)



Lil' Tay-Tay's awesome drawing. Can you read what the buildings say?



Hands in the air, boys.



Mrs. Bettie and Max




me



Carli, me and Justin on the way to our picnic.



Confederate Park in Memphis



awwwww...



The Miss'ippi River :0)



Only the smart people decided to keep their popas firmly attached to the rock wall.



Jake getting attacked by the trolley crossing.



me, Carli and Mrs. Bettie



Carli and Lil' Tay-Tay on the 13th floor of Peabody Palace. We wanted to see the ducks.



So good.



In the elevator. We managed to get stuck for a while...



Me and Skeefy.




Carli and Jake in the "love nest" on the way to the airport. Jake and Taylor made it so they could sleep on the way to Memphis.



Carli and Oleg. Yay! The Olegs are here!



me, Jake and Oleg



No reunion would be complete without the camp dance.



Dazed and confused.



No reunion would be complete without a "meeting in the van" either. So, it was off to Steak and Shake where we watched a tournament of paper airplane throwing. Here, Justin, Skeef and Oleg show off their paper airplane skills.



Watch out, Taylor! "You could lose an eye, or an arm doing that. You could break my glasses. You may think it's funny, but it's not." Poor Steak and Shake manager. We decided he must have gotten picked on in high school.



Well, at least Carli looks pretty...

Okay, so it really was the best weekend. Mrs. Bettie's the best and we had such a great time. It's too bad it was only for 36 hours... That's okay, it was the best 36 hours ever.
Arrivederci!

5 comments:

Jenshka said...

Looks like fun! I wish I coulda been there, but I'm glad ya'll had an awesome time. Haha Oleg Jr. and Skeef match!

Aaron B said...

awesome, and i still have a blog!!!!!!! But no Spammers!!!1

Anonymous said...

Ha! Why does it not let leave anonymous (that's gotta be a French word, all those letters, none of which you actually pronounce, the entire word sounds as if somone was sighing restlessly in their sleep,) comments? Well, not all the time, cause I'm leaving one now, but I absolutly refuse to sighn, (<---the "H" is silent,) up for another account on something else to post... I mean, I've got about 7 or 8 different password/logins to remember (<-- see that? "Remember" There's a good solid english word, you pronounce ever single letter in it!) already... Gosh!!!
Glad you had a good time though!
Jester

Anonymous said...

yay for the best weekend EVER!

Anonymous said...

Calyn!!!
I miss you too! So much... you have no idea! We didn't get to hang out much in UA... because, well, I was a little... preoccupied w/ someone else ;)

But I am super excited about your plans to come down here!!! I hope you can come soon! And if you need a place to stay... I'm pretty sure my parents wouldn't notice one more girl in the house :-D

Love you, you lovely hedgehog!!!