Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Bubble-icious!


Quote o'the day:

"Why chew something if you're not gonna swallow it?"

This is what my brother, Cameron, said in response to my questioning him about why he just consumed 2 giant packs of "Big Chew" bubble gum. I'm just holding the 2 packages going, "Cameron...why?" He simply doesn't see anything wrong with swallowing mass amounts of bubble gum. And this kid consumes massive amounts of bubble gum, let me tell you.

But I think that's why he's so skinny. You see, his stomach is full of bubble gum! So he doesn't have room for much else. He can't fit much in there. Maybe I need to start swallowing my bubble gum.

Me and my little bubblegum-delinquent brother just got home from his football game. GREAT game. Leon beat Lincoln 14-13. It was a nail biter til the last 46 seconds when Lincoln had just scored a touchdown and were going for the 2 point conversion to win it. The receiver leaped in the air and caught it despite the 2 leon guys right on him and he held onto that thing and fell to the ground...on the 1-yard line. So sad...not. So it was a close one. Christian got to punt!!! Shout outs to Christian Horton who is not only a star skateboarder, but now a star punter too. Me and Cam just got done watching this awesome show on the Discovery channel about bugs that live in Alaska. Random, I know. Did you know that there are worms that live in glaciers and if the air around them rises about freezing, they explode?! How cool is that!? And there are Alaskan stink bugs that are able to hibernate all through the winter and their blood doesn't freeze even when the air around them is like 40 below zero. Awesome. God is so cool. He makes ice worms and alaskan stink bugs. That amazes me. And did you know the tongue of a great blue whale weighs over 8,000 pounds? I've found something with a weirder tongue than me. :0) An 8,000 pound tongue is a lot worse than a short one. At least that's my personal opinion. Maybe a whale would think otherwise, I don't know. I haven't asked one.

I've only got one more thing to say. "Hey guys...watch thees...my ipod....team 7!" That's from Carli. I have it stuck in my head. "2 Days! Raz, dva, raz, dva, raz, dva!" Arrivederci!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, there is a new item on the Tyoma voice list is goes "I wanna watch football"

Rebekah said...

loser! you still have not posted!

Jenshka said...

"Hey guys...hey watch...watch thees...my I-pod...team seven!" Great, now it's stuck in my head.