Monday, October 24, 2005

"Calyn Is Not Yet Dead..."

You can stick my name into the Ukrainian national anthem that's playing and you'll know I'm still here. I know, I know, it's been like, 3 days. I've been slacking. But Sarah came into town on Friday afternoon and left at 7 this morning, so I haven't had a chance to get on the computer...or do homework. (The latter is presenting quite a problem at the moment, but I won't bore you with those details.)
First I want to give a shoutout to Todd and say "Happy Birthday!" It's Todd's birthday. You should call and sing to him if you haven't done so already. Next I would like to say that Jenshka and I just got done with a meeting for Slavic Food Night and if you're around here on Monday, November 7th at 7:00 p.m., you should most definitely come because it is going to be freakin' good. We're having Russian, Ukrainian, Georgian, Uzbek, Serbian and Polish food and it's gonna rock the house. Best part is it's only $5. I've got tickets. Talk to me.
I was gonna post pictures from this weekend, but our stupid picture card reader isn't working and Bakah is going to be very disappointed because I'm supposed to send them to her...oops.
Okay, so the weather is absolutely gorgeous and we (jenna, sarah, bekah and I) slept on the backporch Friday and Saturday night and it was awesome. We actually got cold! Amazing! It can stay like this forever.
Quote o' the weekend:
"That's my special applesauce. I brought it from home." - Joe Lyons
Okay, y'all have a great evening! Happy Birthday, Todd and Jared!
Arrivederci!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dead not yet she is

Lori said...

you don't know cold, Pauls...and I want to come to Slavic food night :o( But I s'pose I get to have all the Slavic food I need so I'll try not to be too jealous...and about the hair...its really not that exciting...but, I'll never tell...(just to be irritating :o) I love you.

Todd G Sapp said...

I love Georgian food. Especailly South Georgian. Fried Chicken, greens, sweet tea. Georgian food ROCs!

Tamara said...

I'm so glad you aren't dead, Calyn, even if you would be partying in heaven, we'd all be stuck on earth without you. So, I'm selfish and I want you to stay here with me :) I love you so much and I miss you!!

Jenshka said...

"P. F. Chang" except you have to say it in "chinese" like Sarah. "Let's talk in Chinese all day!" "Sarah, you're not talking in Chinese, you're just talking with your eyes squinted." Ohhhh, so good.