Wednesday, October 12, 2005

"Stayin' Alive"

Just sitting here listening to the Bee Gees sing about what I'm attempting to do right now, trying to keep my head afloat in the midst of all this stupid homework. It's all right though, because in just 3 short days I will be on my way to Orlando with Jenshka to see Carli and that will make everything okay.

I went on a MoMo's outing with Bakah and we got pizza with ranch dressing. (But you can only ask for the ranch dressing after they bring you the pizza, otherwise they'll charge you for it. Sneaky, I know.) Then we came back to my house and had a quick shaving party. OH! And Bakah fixed my cable! And my microphone/headphone thingy. SO GOOD! I love her. I'd love her anyway, but that is just awesome.

I'm going to bed because it is really late and I have a test tomorrow. Meh. Is it Thursday yet?
Spoki Noki vsyem! Arrivederci!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you just mix Russian and French? Whoa!!!!

Jenshka said...

I love how when other people are asking "is it Friday yet?" the girls of PCBS ask "is it Thursday yet?"