Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ya Wanna Buy a Walrus? A what? A Walrus? Does it....uh, eat...fish? Of course it does.

Privyet Krasapetee! I just got done doing a bunch of homework and I still have more...but I don't feel like doing it, so instead I am wasting time until 1:00 because I'm gonna call Lori.

In just 13 short days it will be Halloween and I get to be a pirate. Arrrrr! I'm excited about that. I know I was already a pirate once this year, but one can never be a pirate too often. If I wasn't a Christian I'd probably be a pirate. Looting, plundering, boats, parrots, cool hair, the ocean, sword fighing. Sounds very exciting. Either that or I'd work at SeaWorld. You still get boats, parrots, and the ocean, and I suppose you can have cool hair if you want. And you get seals and dolphins and whales. And manatees. And walruses. Walruses are really awesome animals. I mean, they weigh thousands of pounds but are still really graceful in the water. It's weird. Have you been to SeaWorld and watched the walruses? They're amazing. But Clyde and Seamore are my favorite. Me and Lori always said that'd be the funnest job ever. (I think she may have found a better one, though.) But I always figured God probably didn't want me to devote my life to feeding sardines to seals. I mean, I'm sure He likes seals and all, but I'd kinda like to do something more worthwhile with my life. But I will still visit SeaWorld every chance I get.

How did I start talking about seals? I don't remember. Today was great. I got an email from my friend Sveta Omelchenko and that was exciting. I love emails. And the 2 hour meeting that I had to go to tonight about how to request money from SAC for Russian clubat FSU turned out to only be about 45 minutes, so I got to come home early. Yppppaaaa! I have to go to an accounting workshop tomorrow, though...meh.

Okay, well, I'm gonna go call my favorite person in the Eastern Hemisphere now. (That's for you, Todd.) Arrivederci!

2 comments:

Lori said...

But, don't get your hopes up, Toddie, give it a month and a half or so and I will be her favorite person in the Western Hemisphere for at least a month. Besides, I'm not sure you'd appreciate the 1am phone calls :o)

Anonymous said...

I like that you pointed out that seals can weigh thousands of pounds and still be gracefull. YOu need to inform Todd of that one. I can be Large and in charge as Todd would say, but I can still be gracefull... HA!