Friday, October 14, 2005

It's What You've All Been Waiting For

Okay, listen. Cameron's been playing World of Warcraft for what seems to be the last decade or so, so I haven't been able to get to my computer and post these yet, ladies. I'm very sorry. If you'd like to join me on my sleep schedule, then you can just view them at the normal time I usually post which is usually around 1:00 in the morning. We're a little late today, but it's all good. I don't have human geography in the morning (what a tragedy. I cried when I heard it. There was a tear...) so I can sleep til 10:00! True Story! (in the singsong voice for Jenshka.) So, for those of you who are not privleged enough to be in Pink Carpet Bible Study, whether that is because you are not of the female gender or you're not in highschool or you live far, far away, I would like to tell you all that we had a hair dying party tonight. Oh yes. And it was awesome. First we waited for everyone to get here. First Jenshka (I know. Jenna was first. It's okay, your world isn't crashing down on you. It's just a fluke thing, I'm sure.) then Leah, Lerah, Bakah and Grace (heck yes! Grace came!) got here and we hung out for a little while and ate tostidos that looked like ghosts and pumpkins. (One of them looked just like a yozhek! I took a picture, but it wasn't on the memory card, so I can't post it. Meh.) Then we read Hebrews 6, which isn't exactly the easiest chapter to figure out, but I think we did a pretty good job. And Grace read us some of the book she's reading by Andy Stanley and it was awesome. (I love Andy Stanley.) I'm really glad she read that. I wanna go out and buy that book now. Too bad I can't remember the title...
Then we went to CVS and bought hair dye and I got this kind that was supposed to make my hair look a lot redder, but it dyed my hair pretty much the exact same color it was before...go figure. Like, I don't think anyone will notice if they don't know already. oh well. Lerah's and Jenshka's look really cool. Grace and Rebekah were our hair stylists for the evening. I can't wait until Bakah owns her own hair salon. I will drive all the way to Jacksonville just to get my hair done by her. ("Say girls. Where you get your hair did?":0)
So here's some pictures:



Me, Jenna and Lerah before the hair dye...



I'm stealing Grace's glasses.



Jenshka was first...



Lerah was next... (she's gonna kill me for this one...)



And I was last. Poor Grace. She did such a good job, but no one will know. It's the same color!!! Meh!



BAKAH!



What better way to pass the time than to eat mint chocolate chip ice cream?



What hotties



Check out Jenshka's freakin' awesome hair.



Me after I get done blowdrying and realize..."Hey. This is the same color..."



Meh. Oh well. It was still really fun. And next time I'll just get something really random, since none of us actually turned out hair the colors that were on the boxes. They lie.
Well, in 12 short hours I will be on my way to see the one and only Carli Bogeajis!!! (She probably is the only Carli Bojeajis. Do you know anyone with the last name of "Bogeajis?" I didn't think so.)
Oh, so I re-learned how to make paper footballs today. That was very exciting. I told Oleg Jr. and Lori they needed to have a paperfootball fight, but Lori couldn't remember how to make paperfootballs and I laughed at her and started trying to make one...and, well...I couldn't. So I had to look it up. Isn't that sad? I mean, how pathetic is that? But, in my defense, Cameron is an excellent paperfootball maker, so when we played, I always played with the ones he made. So here's the picture of the paper football I made. :0)




Hope y'all have a great day! Arrivederci!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

awesome pics! I cut and died Ambers hair tonight!!! She looked so good! We did it like chesnut brown... I think the color Jenna wanted it to be... haha... talk to yuo later!

Anonymous said...

Calyn, the name of the book is "Louder Than Words, The Power of Umcompromised Living. "
love ya
Grace

Anonymous said...

Just so you know... I dyed my hair in college and my boyfriend (now my husband) informed me that I had dyed it the exact same color. Ugh. He was right. Don't you just hate it when that happens?!?

Love Ya!
Shandra