Saturday, October 29, 2005

Learn Chinese In Five Minutes (from Sarah Wirgau)

Yeeesssss. This is so awesome. You have to read it outloud, though, or it doesn't work. Cause some of them I was confused. Some of them weren't appropriate, so I erased them. :0) I saw this on Tamara's facebook. I think Scott Beasley or something posted it. This sounds like something Scott would find.

(You MUST read them out loud or it doesnt make as much sense)...


1) Thats not right........ Sum Ting Wong

2) Are you harboring a fugitive................... Hu Yu Hai Ding

3) See me ASAP.............. Kum Hia Nao

5) Small horse.................. Tai Ni Po Ni

6) Did you go to the beach?.................... Wai Yu So Tan

7) I bumped in to a coffee table................. Ai Bang Mai Fri Kin Ni

8) I think you need a face lift...................... Chin Tu Fat

9) It's very dark in here........................... Wao So Dim

10) I thought you were on a diet............... Wai Yu Mun Ching

11) This is a tow away zone....................... No Pah King

12) staying out of sight.............................. Lei Ying Lo

13) He's cleaning his automobile................ Wa Shing Ka

14) Your body odor is offensive.................. Yu Stin Ki Pu

15)Great..................... Fri Kin Su Pah


Okay, when Sarah was here, she had a new frisbee and she named it "P.F.Chang" which is apparently the name of this Chinese Restaurant.



Anyway, she said her and her friend Shelly were driving past a sign for it and Sarah started saying "P.F. Chang", but saying it very slowly with her face all scrunched up and trying to sound chinese. (You have to have her do it for you. It's hillarious.) Well, the joke was started so every time her and Shelly saw a P.F. Chang's Sarah would say "P.F.Chang" very slowly and with a funny face. She told Shelly, "Shelly, I love talking in Chinese. We should talk in Chinese all the time." Shelly told Sarah, "You're not talking in Chinese, Sarah, you're talking with your eyes squinted." I think Sarah was heartbroken after that. Oh well. Arrivederci!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

P.F.Chang's is best in the whole world. You have not eaten chinese until you have eaten there. It doesn't even compare to what you know to be chinese food. I am so sad that I saw the picture on your blog because I want to eat there, and we don't have a P.F. Chang's! Oh well, I will have to wait until I go to Memphis at Thanksgiving - My cousin and I go there whenever I go to Memphis. Maybe one day we will have one here and we can all go! See ya!

Anonymous said...

That was so funny.. You should have heard me trying to read it. I was cracking up! Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

hey, ask Jared if he'd mind me using his quote in my xanga?
:-D