Friday, October 28, 2005

Since no one in their right mind would name anything "Calyn" (Except for maybe the Irish, but they spell things simply. No one has any trouble pronouncing the town of Callan.) I decided that it would be a waste of time to plug my name into the slogan generator. So, I tried to think of a better thing. I figured our drama team could use a slogan. So, let's see what the generator has for "The Tree."

Made In Scotland From The Tree.
Ding-Dong! The Tree Calling!
Mum's Gone to The Tree.
Melts In Your The Tree, Not In Your Hand.
It Takes A Tough Man To Make A Tender The Tree. (That sounds like something off of a Strong Bad email. Let's plug in The Cheat.)
Smart. Beautiful. The Cheat.
Make Room for the The Cheat.
The The Cheat that Smiles Back.
The Cheat. It's What's For Dinner.



Okay, well, I don't know if any of those will work for me, but they entertained me for about 5 minutes while I took a break from making notecards for 4 hours. Yes, that's right. 4 hours. And I'm only halfway done. I haven't even started studying yet. I'm just making notecards. Meh. At the rate I'm going I might be done by 12:00. Maybe I'll turn into a pumpkin or something after that. But, at least on Saturday we get an extra hour. I'm gonna need it. Arrivederci!

No comments: