Sunday, October 16, 2005

"I'd Wear a CARPET if it was $1.25!"

Okay, so this weekend was totally amazing. Me and Jenna had such a great time. I have so many pictures, so I'm just kinda put them up and say what happened. I don't have any of the ones from when Trishka and Nicole came to Carli's house because I didn't take my camera on the boat, so I have to wait til Carli sends me those, so just use your imagination.

The Car Ride
Car rides are very entertaining when cameras are involved. Oh, and of course Michael W. Smith marathons. We found out Carli's not a fan, but then, I don't like Moe's, so I guess we're even. (It's okay, I still have my friendship ring on. :0)











Rest Area near Ocala. "You are here!"



Jenna was really pumped about that vending machine...I think she'd been in the car a little too long.



Uh-oh, Jenna. Oh, but they're only nighttime security. So, you're fine. We don't have to put that coke machine back.



wow. isn't it just amazing how different my hair looks...

The Arrival
Okay, Carli's house is freakin' awesome. Her room is orange, which is, in itself amazing, but she has pictures EVERYWHERE and it's just the coolest room. I love it. Friday night we just hung out, made a run to the 7-11 and saw UCF campus. (which is huge, by the way. It's like a small city.)



Such a terrible picture, but I love it. We're standing underneath the rec flag Carli made this year for camp and it's pinned to her ceiling. It's so great. And there's a Ukrainian flag on the back of her door, so we took a picture with the timer. (Timers are awesome.)

Saturday

Saturday we got up and went to Carli's parent's house and hung out with Trisha and Nicole. We picked up Chaz (Chaz is from Tampa and he's from JJ's church in Tampa and he went to Ukraine 2 years ago, so I know him from Ukraine. He just happens to be really good friends with Carli because they met at school. How weird is that? It's a small world...) We got to go on the boat and it was so relaxing. Jenna lost her power-puff girls watch, though. Chaz made a heroic effort to try to save it, though. But it's at the bottom of the lake somewhere.
Then we called Dwayne (also from Tampa and I know him from Ukraine last year) and told him he needed to drive up to see us because I haven't seen him since last september. He said he had to work and couldn't come, but he surprised us! And Arielle and Dorothy came too! Ironically enough, even though they were supposed to call each other, they drove separately and didn't know the other was coming. Come on, guys... J/K. So we met at Chili's for dinner and it was pretty much the funnest time I've ever had in a restaurant. (Except that FSU lost, but Chaz made some amusing comments about Drew Weatherford because he played highschool football with him and that was entertaining.)
We went back to Chaz's apartment to hang out and it was so fun.



Getting ready to go to Chili's



Gotta love it.





Me and Chaz sitting on the bench outside Chili's waiting for them to call our table.



Chaz needs a picture for the xanga he promised he would make. So this is gonna be his profile pic. :0)



Me and Dwanye.



Dwanye, Jenna, Carli and Arielle



Bonding moment. Dwanye has the freakly biggest tongue I've ever seen, and mine's like the freakliest smallest tongue ever.



Chaz, Dwayne (oh dear...), Carli, Jenna, Dorothy, and Arielle (By the way, Carli's outfit is the cutest ever!)



Mid-air. That is amazing. All I have to say about that.









Once again, timers are amazing things.

So, I'll post more pictures as I get them from people. It was such a good weekend. Arrivederci!

No comments: