Monday, October 10, 2005

Wow, me and Jenna just got home from Russian Club and it was so fun! We watched half (it's a long movie...) of the Return of the King in Russian.



So good. I didn't understand a lot, but I did understand more than I did last time I watched a movie in Russian, so that was cool. Then we went to Walmart to see Svetlana because she couldn't come 'cause she had to work and picked up some hair dye and a microphone headset thingy. (She probably wonders why we're at Walmart so much. You know, I wonder that too...) And now I'm here at home eatin' cheese-its. Not very exciting. But hopefully since I'm not doing anything exciting that means I will go to bed early tonight. We'll see. It's not looking promising...

On to other news...speaking of news, I have no idea what's going on in the world anymore 1) because I have no time to watch TV and 2) because channel 44 (FoxNews) no longer comes in on my TV. While I was gone this summer someone *cough* Chris and Cameron broke my TV and now my cable doesn't work except for like the first 20 channels. In case you don't know, nothing good really comes on those except ABC, CBS, FOX and ESPN. All but one of those you get without cable, so I'd be just as well off as if I unhooked the cable. I don't get any of the channels I ever watched (FoxNews, the History Channel and TV Land) so I don't ever turn on my TV anymore. It's probably better I don't have it, but I miss watching Cheers and Fresh Prince.

Yes! The Steelers just beat the Chargers 24-23. Rock on. Okay, I'm gonna attempt to go to bed now. I'll leave you with pictures of me and Cameron at his Lion Steel drum concert on Saturday.





Arrivederci!

3 comments:

Jenshka said...

Wow, Cameron looks a little bit too happy in that last picture. He needs to calm down.

Jenshka said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori said...

Awww...you bought a headset...I'm excited :o) And I'm sad that Svetlana had to work :o( I love you.