Thursday, October 27, 2005

Jared Imparts His Wisdom

So the other day I'm at Northwoods and Jared Smith walks in with his arm in a sling and I say, "Jared! What happened?" He says, "Well, it's a funny story, actually. I was at a party the other night and one of my friends was bragging about how he knew how to escape from a straightjacket. So, I wanted him to teach me. Never have someone try to teach you how to get out of a straightjacket at the top of a stairwell..."
I know it was sad, but I was laughing so hard. I couldn't make up a better story about how I hurt my arm than that one. I mean, who else can say they fell down a stairwell in a straighjacket? So, I told him I was gonna post it on my blog and he said okay. I asked if he had any comment he would like to add, and he said this: "Don't worry about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Austrailia." Wise words, Jared. Thank you for that. Arrivederci!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I love that kid