Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I just learned the Serbian and Ukrainian alphabets for my Slavic Culture class. It was very exciting. Of course, I don't know either of those languages, but it's still cool to know their alphabets. They're a lot like Russian, but kinda different.
Serbian has some really cool random letters:



And of course Ukrainian is awesome:




I'm trying to call Lori, but the phone card company hasn't emailed me my pin number yet...they said it would be in the next five minutes and it's been more than 4...oh, oh, 5. Liars. Лгуны. All of them. Grrrr.
So now I'm gonna go to bed. Because it's 2:00 in the morning and why do I do this every night? It's like the only time I can be productive and do homework. If I try to do homework in the afternoon, I just don't focus. It has to be after 11:00. Why is that?

Arrivederci!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know I was asking myself the same question last night when I was going to bed at 1:30. Remember back in the day when we made fun of Kenley and Lori for staying up all night all the time. We used to say that we would NEVER do that. Hmm... I guess what they say about never say never.....