Sunday, January 22, 2006

I Love The Eighties

You know, VHI does a pretty good job, but I think we can do better. :0) We took pictures tonight after youth for our upcoming "Surfside High" drama we're working on. Todd's gonna make posters for us. I think these pretty much speak for themselves, so I'll just let them do the talking. You know it's tubular!



The kids at Surfside High and their principle, Principle Mucas. That's pronounced "Myusay" not "Mucus..."


















Best friends! Yay!









We went to Taco Bell after we took pictures. Good times. Me, Jenna and James went on a picnic at Lake Ella today. That was really fun. I think I might have gotten a sunburn...I mean, it's freezing here, Lori! As our friend Strongbad would say, I...I...I'm awesome!

Oh, and how 'bout them Steelers?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As da Pastor would say right on.

Tamara said...

I love you guys! Those pics are awesome!

Jenshka said...

Um...yeah. I love my brother. And you, of course :)