Wednesday, January 04, 2006

What does Lerah want to be when she grows up? A Taco Bell manager. Yeeeesssss.

Me and Lerah decided we were awesome enough to go to TCBY tonight. (Thanks Lori for the gift certificates. :0)



Lerah's gummy bear/cookie dough ice cream. Nice combination, Lerichka.



I want polka dot shoes like Lerah.



High five!



The krispy kreme doughnut trying to escape.



Mmmm, that spoon was good.



They're just so...beautiful, Lerah. Thank you.



The random girls at TCBY. Yeah, we got a picture with them too. :0)



I like flowers.

We went to Taco Bell to hang out with people. I think that's the first time I've been to Taco bell without eating there...wow. That was amazing.



Осторожно.



Me and Jenshka.



Diane and Lars



Her hottness, Shannon Lamm



James and Jenna



Taco...



Bell...



Sauce...yeeeeesssss.



Me and Lerah



Lerah eating the sign outside.



Hide, they won't see us.



Sneaky, sneaky.



Lerah's dream is to be a taco bell manager.
Dream big, Lerah. Dream big.

Arrivederci!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it is no attack on you Paul =)


Leah

Anonymous said...

just because your sure doesn't mean it's not true.

Calyn said...

Confucius, I really thought you would be a better speller. I'm disappointed.