Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Quotes o' the day

Okay, for those of you who will understand this- JoePa definitely = zhopa. We were screaming his name at the T.V. and Jenna's like, "Calyn, you know, the name 'JoePa' sure sounds a lot like the word 'Zhopa'. I agree. :0)

(Jonathan is climbing all over me while we're trying to watch the game. [Jonathan is 4. Let's make that clear.])
"Jonathan. There's a bubble here. It's called 'personal space.'" -me
"Yeah, but I need to talk to you." -Jono
"I'm sorry, Jonathan, I'm allergic." -Me
"You're allergic to people?" -Jono
(only people under the age of 10.)

(While we're playing a game called 'Apples to Apples.')
"
Psha, Alfred Hitchcock? Who is that?" -Anna Wirgau

"Will you saw me off a piece of saw-sage?" -Jenna, asking for a piece of sausage. Sawsage. Get it? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha.

"You know, my dad almost became a mortician." -me
"Your dad is good at massages?" -Rachel Wirgau

Let me just say that tonight was pretty much the best game of college football I have ever seen.

No comments: