Sunday, January 29, 2006

I'm not dead...

I promise. I just got back from Carli's today and it was awesome and I will probably write about it later but right now I'm completely exhausted and I have tons of homework so I'm not gonna. I would like to say that we randomly got to see J.J. and Morgan and Jessica and Matt and Big Brian and other cool people. It was great. And we got to hang out with homeless people and give them subway. And I love Carli.


We found these awesome water things. They were amazing.

It was right out here that Erwin McMannus got out of his car and we got to talk to him. Yeah, that was pretty awesome.

Carli in awe after speaking with Erwin. Just kidding. I think she was dazed after trying to open the water thing.

Me and Matt

Of course we couldn't forget our favorite twins.

This guy walked by us and thought we were really weird. I agree with him.

Me and Jessica

We found J.J. and Morgan! Yay!

Jamie, you blinked!

No trip is complete without coke zero.

4 comments:

Tamara said...

You guys are super cute :o) Love ya, Calyn!!

Calyn said...

Maybe it's because we didn't actually want to send water gushing all over Erwin, Paul.

James Morrow, Secretary General of United Nations said...

HAHAHA!!!"send water gushing all over Erwin..." HA!
oh and in the last pic, Calyn. Im not sure if she is with you or not.. but the chick in the red jacket thingy is TOTALLY looking at you guys like, "what the heck is these freaks deal!?!" LOL! it looks SOOOO funny! hehe ok im done..great pictures tho...

Anonymous said...

JAmes pretty much said exactly what I was going to say. So, I won't say it, but I will say sad day that I didn't see you in Orlando this weekend. I was there from Thursday till last night. We had a blast! See ya, love ya, Bye!