Monday, February 07, 2005

I have such talented friends :0)

Shout outs to Daniel, Tamara, Janelle and Kyle who did an awesome job on their solos in the Associational Youth Musical yesterday. Y'all are incredible. And Jenshka, you've killed my belief in type-casting. :0) Northwoods, y'all did a great job and have once again proven you are the bestest youth choir in Tallahassee! (and the world!)
The Eagles played valiently, but in the end it wasn't enough to topple the Patriots. Oh well. It was a good game. And although most of the commercials just seemed like normal commercials, there were a few that are worth mentioning.
(http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3379574?GT1=6083 lets you see the commercials, which is cool.) Careerbuilder.com's commercials with the monkeys were my favorite. I think there's like 2 or 3 of those on the website. And Pepsi did a great job. I liked the one with the bottles that play music. That was cool. The Budlight skydiving one was hillarious. And I give the most creative award to Lays Potato Chips. Random MC Hammer.
Thanks Todd & Laurie for having a party at your house. That was really fun.
Arrivederci!

No comments: