Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Today I feel: So, so happy that Veronica is coming!
Today was Wednesday, which is a very busy day. It was absolutely gorgeous outside today, in case any of y'all missed it. I love it when it's beautiful outside. I really can't talk long because I have a Russian test in the morning which I need to start studying for. It's after my official study-start time of 10:30, so I must make this short. Last night in PCBS we watched the rest of Stephen which is an awesome drama. It puts the story of Stephen into the present day and it is incredible. Hannah made some really great cookies. (She remembered the butter this time, so they were nice and soft. Rock on, Hannah!) And I'm so proud of Leah because Callie brought chocolate covered strawberries, and Leah didn't even say anything. I saw her look lovingly at them for a minute, but that was all. Good job, Leah. Anyway, I've really gotta go, but I hope you are all having a great week! Arrivederci principessas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey. I saw Hitch. It was funny but was a "chick flick" for sure!!