Thursday, February 17, 2005

Who am I?

Today I feel: Great! Veronica's flying into Atlanta on the 23rd. Yeah!!!

Okay, so I took a bunch of Jenshka's quizzes. So which Disney World ride am I?

The Mark Twain
The Mark Twain: A leisurely paddle steamboat
navigating the Rivers of America in the 19th
Century! A venerable Disneyland institution,
you date to opening day in 1955 and respresent
stablity, tradition, and a healthy dose of
Americana. You never make your passengers
seasick (in part due to the fact that you role
along your secret underwater track) and always
offer some great panoramic views of a Frontier
mining town, New Orleans, and back woods
glimpses of wildlife and injuns straight out of
a Samuel Clemens tale! Small children and old
folks like you best, but that doesn't mean you
don't know how to get out and enjoy the
nightlife, you play "Steamboat
Willie" in the nightly production of the
Fantasmic! Spectacular. Just one question,
just how is that you are always managing to be
headed "down river"?

On the Spongebob quiz, I was Sandy, which is pretty exciting, because Sandy's really cool.

And which Napolean Dynamite character am I? I'm Trisha. Hmmm.... That's just weird.

I really don't think these are very accurate. I think the only one that's right is the Mark Twain one. Mark Twain is awesome. He's one of my favorite writers. I'm not sure how exciting his ride is because I've never been on it, though. I'm not a big fan of Disney World. I've only been once, but I like Six Flags a lot better. The best place in the whole world is Sea World. I could go there every day.
You can check Jenshka's blog to see what we did tonight. It was a lot of fun. Cowboy up's gonna be really great. I can't wait. I'm going to master that mechanical bull. Oh, and by the way, everyone needs to take the X-box quiz because I'm really torn between Japanese warriors and Rabid Koala Bears. I need to know, people, because I need to go ahead and make some calls. Well, I have jury duty tomorrow. Grrrrr. So I'm gonna go to bed now. Arrivederci!





3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Calyn!

Thanks for messaging me on my blog! (www.jenniferwilcock.blogspot.com--in case you ever wanted to do that again ;) )

Hey, I was just curious where you went to see all of those quizzes you were talking about: ex) which Disney ride are you?

And I must disagree. DisneyWorld is INCREDIBLE--truly magical! lol..over and out

Jen said...

PS- Napoleon Dynamite is recently a HUGE deal in Canada even though I hear it's been out for quite awhile down there. Isn't it wonderful?!?!?! haha...

"You're just jealous because I've been talking to babes on the internet all day" (insert Kip's gross "s" on the end of "babes"...lol)

"Lucky!!" "Whatever the heck I feel like!"

Trisha, my roommate that you're apparently really similar to, and I LOVE that and quote it all the time. ahhh...Good times with MTV!

lol...ciao

Calyn said...

Hey Jen! They're from quizilla.com. I tried to put the link up, but it messed everything up. I'm really bad with technology. That's probably why I wasn't Kip on the quiz...