Friday, December 23, 2005

And Now It's Time for...The Rest of the Story

Quote o'the day:
"I mean, I love Jesus, but I don't want to get fat loving Jesus." -me

Okay, I need to post the rest of the pictures from Carlitchka's visit. Because they're pretty awesome.

Good things happened today.

1. I got to talk to Shandra. She is definitely my favorite person in West Virginia.

2. I made money doing something I actually like doing, playing Christmas music. At Chick Fil A. How cool is that? Playing Christmas music + money = happy.

3. I went to Paul's house and went on a hayride with some very cool people.

4. I looked at stars with Christian, Brandon, Erica, Lerah and Alicia.

5. Erica let me borrow pajama pants because I was wearing a skirt and my legs were cold because it was like, 32 degrees outside. And I made a fashion statement.

6. I got to see Lerah.

7. I went to Target and found fun gloves and laptop cases with Lori.

8. I went to Wal-mart and Lori bought Seinfeld on DVD. Yeeeessssss. More fun things to watch in Ukraine. 9.

9. I found the most awesome Christmas present for Double Trouble.

10. I danced in the car with Tamara and Lori to the ghetto-fabulous version of the Halleluia chorus.

Okay, now for the rest of the story.




Me, Lori, Carli, Tamara and Jenna after doing the camp dance in my front yard. I think my neighbors are traumatized.



Dad taking a lunch break with the Santa on our frontporch. He wanted Santa to be in the picture with us, but we said no.



So, my Dad decided to take Santa in the mailtruck with him.



Coming to a mailbox near you...



Me and Bailey



Jenshka and Carli



Lori and Carlitchka



Me and Dad



Me and Carli with me in my awesome new Army shirt because the theme for camp is the ARMY!!!! Yeeeesssssss. Getting ready.

Okay, that's about it. I'm going to bed now. Arrivederci!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck yes you got to see Lerah. =)

I love & want Carli's shirt in those pictures.

AND FINALLY SOME BAILEY LOVE! Geez. You actually touch Bailey? I thought that was below you. *mutters about Calyn..*

Just kidding. I think you are pretty much the best, Calyn. And I have decided I am definitely going to try to go to Ukraine. I need to choose a date though. Even if I have to travel alone. Eek.

Well it is 3:49AM and I have to wake up at 7AM. Looks like I should probably go to bed..

-Lerah

Anonymous said...

i enjoy running into walls

-Lerah