Tuesday, December 20, 2005

They're Still Asleep...

...so I'm gonna post pictures.

We went to Barnacle Bill's (on North Monroe...) Do any of you remember that commercial? "You know where! Barnacle Bills on North Monroe!" That's what they said. Anyway, we went there and I got scallops (of course) and it was fun. Lori's parents and 2 of their friends and me and Lori and Carli went.





These are Carli's "I'm so excited!" eyes.



These are Carli's normal eyes.



"I'm so excited..."



These are Carli's "I'm gonna kill somebody" eyes.

We got there about a half an hour early and I was like, "Let's be like Tanya and Zhenya and go take pictures outside next to random things. That stairway looks good." So we did. And it was fun.



Lori snapped a picture while we were staring at something...I don't remember what.







I don't know if they wanted us to eat outside or what. It was freakin' 30 degrees outside. We were going in.



Eta ya.





Don't you love Lori's hair?

So, that's about it. Arrivederci!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Talking about your last blog..) Aww! You remembered! But I'm not that bad.. I only require you mention me about every 4th word in your blog. K? Woo, glad we cleared that up! =) Just kidding. I can't wait to see Jenna's hair. Actually .. let me go check her blog.

--

I do love Lori's hair. But the last time I went to Barnacle Bills.. sick. Never again.

-Lerah