Friday, December 16, 2005

An Interview...

So we're over here at the Waller's house (we being me, Loritchka and Alec, who wants to be called "Sasha" in this interview. So we will oblige.) and we're waiting for David to get here. More on that later.
Calyn: Okay, so Sasha, as you sit there drinking Lori's Dr. Pepper, what do you think you're getting for Christmas?
Sasha: The Chariots of Fire soundtrack and "NUTZ4U" license tag.
Calyn: Wow. What else?
Mrs. Eileen: We're gonna make Christmas presents! Record bowls for our friends.
Sasha: I like craft night!
(Mrs. Eileen makes really awesome party bowls out of old records. They're pretty much amazing. She even sells them on e-bay.)
Sasha: Maybe when we're done you can play some more indelible grace songs on the piano for us.
C: They're pretty. So why are we waiting for David?
Sasha: David's personal hygiene leaves much to be desired, namely friendship.
C: Why is that?
Sasha: He drove all the way home instead of coming to my house
C: from the mall...
Sasha: to get his shampoo!
C: You've got to be kidding me. Tell us more.
Lori: We spent about 15 minutes trying to convince David that he would be okay for one night without his shampoo.
Sasha: I was gonna let him borrow my herbal essence.
Mrs. Eileen: Alec's wasn't Suave.
Sasha: That's not even funny.
Mrs. Eileen: Yes it was.
Sasha: My mom's a great cuddler.
Mrs. Eileen: Alec's kinda suave.
Sasha: Mom, guess what I saw at the mall. You should keep typing.
C: I am.
S: We were in this store called "Rave". That's right, right?
C: Yeah.
Sasha: The racks in the store were so off-center.
C: No, that was in Claire's.
Sasha: Oh yeah.
*Alec continues talking to his mom. This is not a G-rated conversation. And this is a G-rated blog.
S: This implies that me and my mom have some pretty bad conversations. It's baseless rumors. Oh no. David is calling. Oh, no, it's Scott.
Hello?
Hey dude.
*Doorbell rings
Sasha: David Kuder is here.
*It's actually Josh Waller
C: Hey Josh.
Mrs. Eileen: Did you kiss any girls?
Josh: No.
Mrs. Eileen: We're gonna make records. Do you want to make them with us?
Josh: What?
Mrs. Eileen: We're gonna make records.
Josh: Oh, I thought you said we were gonna make breakfast.
Mrs. Eileen: No.
C: Hey, what'd you see at the movies?
Josh: Ah, the Chronicles of Narnia.
C: Did you like it?
Josh: Yeah, it was okay. The best part was the fighting scene. When the lion bites the girl's head off.
Mrs. Eileen: What? That's supposed to be Jesus!
Josh: yeah.
*doorbell rings. David comes in.
Mrs. Eileen: I got this coffee maker for $11 dollars at Goodwill!
Lori: It's really cool! Look at it.
*Star wars theme music playing.
C: I did. It's amazing.
Mrs. Eileen: I looked it up on the internet and it was $149.00! It's called a Cruisenair grind and air.
Josh: $20? What a rip-off. Oh, $19.99? I'll take two.
Alec: Aslan eats her whole body!
C: In the book?
Alec: Didn't you read the book?
C: Yes, but I don't remember.
Alec: SASHA!
C
: Okay, Sasha.
Sasha: He eats the whole freakin' witch!
Mrs. Eileen: Does anybody like breakfast bread?
C: I do.
Josh: Look what I'm making. (Holds up some popcorn.)
Mrs. Eileen: picks up the creamer. You know, I've made yogurt before. I accidentally left my creamer and milk on the counter for a day and it makes yogurt.
Josh: Mom, that's not something you tell people. I left some milk and creamer around for a month and it made YOGURT! You don't tell people that. Okay, I'm gonna go listen to some sweet tunes.
Sasha: David, you can come hang out with us!
Mrs. Eileen: If you bring the piano!
*Alec's phone rings.
Sasha: Oh no! My leg is shaking.
*Takes phone out of his pocket.
Sasha: This is Alexander Ernest Waller the fourth speaking. How can I help you?
*leaves room.
Josh: Nathan encountered a hit and run recently. (Nathan is Jand Alec's brother.) Nathan hit Hope (their sister) and ran off.
Mrs. Eileen: It was definitely a hit and run.
C: David, would you like to be in the interview?
David: Yes. Today David made history for the second time today, well, it wasn't the second time David made history but it was the second time history was made. He earned a degree from Tallahassee Community College like Calyn.
Josh: Would anybody like me to make them gallons of hot chocolate?
(Josh put way too much powder in his chocolate milk.)
Josh: I know! We can get a funnel...
Lori: Hey, I have one of those degrees from Tallahassee Community College.
David; Lori made history too!
Lori: And now I have facebook from them. And it's not even mine.
C: It's mine. (I gave Lori my TCC email address so she could have facebook.)
Alec: Hey, our mutual friend Scott Beasley will be here in a minute or few.
C: Hey, no one will read this if it's too long. Should we end it.
All: Yeah.
Alec, I mean Sasha: Can I do the end?
C: Yeah.
Gives keyboard to Alec. Note, Calyn Reber is not responsible for the content below this line---------------------------------
dsadf
asdfdfgasfNarrator: The End!
C: No, you have to write something.
N: She is not the boss of me!
Lori: ***laughs***When did you become "N" instead of Sasha?
N: Exactly at the moment I became the Narrator!
Josh shakes milkjug with chocolate inside...Alright Ladies, its done!
D: Where is all the kids?
C: (repeats david) Where is all the kids?
Lori: ***laughs, again
J: Hey guys (switches gender) its almost like a slushie.
David: it looks like mud, in honor of Grace.

(Lori is the narrator now)

Josh: (comments on music. It's Lord of the Rings.) This sounds like Chronicles of Narnia. There's always music in the war scenes. It's stupid because in real life there is no music.


Okay, this is the end now. Arrivederci!





5 comments:

Calyn said...

Yes, it would have been much more time effective. Especially since suave shampoo is a whopping 88 cents at Walmart. But you know what would have been more efficient? Coming to the Wallers first because Grace HAS suave shampoo. Everybody has some sort of Suave shampoo.
And the record bowl is sitting on our counter.

Jenshka said...

That was an amazing post, not that I expect anything less of you.

Anonymous said...

Um.. it would have been cooler if I would have been there. Yeah. Haha. That was awesome.

-Lerah

ps: Its iyrppwr for me.. Boo.

Jim said...

Lerah--it's the next best thing to being there! (I think I heard that phrase somewhere.)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I actually read that whole thing! But, it sounds like you guys had some good times. I was amused anyway. I can't believe David did that lol. That is such a waste on gas.. Anyway, have a great rest of the weekend!