Friday, December 09, 2005

PCBS

Quote o' the day- "That's a shiny Abe Lincoln you've got there." - Me
"Let's get a picture with Shiny Abe." - Jenna Myrick
"Wow. You guys like taking random pictures." - Ruth Overholser



Shiny Abe Lincoln



Hebrews 10! It rocks!



me



Jenna drinking her hot chocolate



me again

What happened to my pictures of Ruth and Leah? They aren't there...sad day.

Oh, and I forgot to post pictures of Alec's "Welcome Home I'm About to Leave Again" Party.
Here they are:



Jenshka, Lerah and Alec



Me and Josh



Me and Todd



Wow. That's like, blackmail for everybody. I'm talented.



Me and Nicole. Love the hair.



Me and Scott Beasley. I haven't seen his hair...him...for a while.



One of my favorite people ever, Lerah Ashburn



Melinda and Nicole



"Which of these girls uses Suave extra-shiny? If you can't tell, why should we..."

Yay! Pictures of everybody! Okay, gonna go do homework now. Tomorrow's the last day of class!!! Halleluia!

Arrivederci!

6 comments:

Jenshka said...

I'm still laughing about that shiny Abe Lincoln thing. Oh buddy, good times...

Tamara said...

Thank you sooo much for posting that blackmail pic ;-) Hahahaha... while I am at home I have to take tons of random pictures, cause when I get back I want new pictures to decorate my room with... Pictures are the best. Pictures with Calyn and Jenna are even better. I love you guys :)

Todd G Sapp said...

you mean the one of me right Paul?

Anonymous said...

Calyn are your working at Springwood!?! I have that shirt that you had on.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe I missed PCBS. I can't wait until I can drive myself.

I don't remember taking those pictures.. weird.

-Lerah

Lori said...

Hehehe...I was going to comment about the Springwood shirt...but Linda already did. sad day. Well, nice shirt anyway :o) I love you.