Saturday, December 31, 2005

I'm trying to catch up, here...

It was the day before Lori left, so we went picture crazy. Bear with us.



Dad and Lori



I started to blink in like, every picture.



We're so cute.



:0)



Bailey was sad too, so we didn't want him to feel left out.



I think this picture explains everything. "Cam, you're not gonna see Lori for a year. You should tell her goodbye." "Hold on, let me finish this set. I'm on level 59, Calyn." "Cam, we're about to leave." "Okay! Gosh!" He didn't even take the headphones off. I guess that means this is technically a picture of Lori, Micah, Joe, and William.



Micah's worse. He didn't even turn around. Feel the love.



Nope. Will wins.







Why she wanted a picture with that evil thing, I have no idea.



Merry Christmas, Erica!



Chris came over to hang out at about 1:00 a.m. It was really fun.



We're pretty hot. Check out that family resemblance.

No comments: