Sunday, December 11, 2005

Brandon's Party Rocked the House

Quote o' the day: "You can buy cows?" - Cameron Reber

Okay, so Brandon's party was pretty much the best ever. We played the best game of ultimate frisbee that we've played in quite a while. And the weather was absolutely gorgeous. Me and Kevin missed the third member of our trio, though, Walker Brown. But he was with us in spirit. Josh Waller is probably the best defense player I've ever seen. He just comes from out of nowhere. Actually, everybody on our team played really good. And the "Victory Screech" was amazing. Did you know that "screech" is the longest one syllable word in the English language? Wait, that's what they say, but I just thought of another one. Scrounge. That's longer. That's how it's spelled, right? Okay, ditch that. That's what I always learned in school. Of course that was in public school...Jenna already posted these pictures already, but I wanted to post a couple of them too.



The victory screech!



Todd, Pauls, Erica, me and Kate



Me and Jenshka



Erin and Paul taking a water break



Alicia and Erica

Okay, I'm going to get ready for the Center for the Arts recital at 3:00...my little piano peoples are playing. Arrivederci!

1 comment:

TX said...

Hey Calyn!
Long time no talk!
Thank's for the comments! :-)
I love to read your words.
And I love your pictures too!
it's so sad to me watch a "summer time" temperature you have.
Here it's cool and windy.
1 good thing about weather is: we had some snow a little today :).
Well, that's all for now.
I don't think to make a new post for now.
it's still cool to hear from you again! :-)
post more photos! say hello to people who knows me...Well, Bye!