Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Morgan Freeman Said It Best

"Those of us who knew him best talk about him often. I swear, the stuff he pulled. It always makes us laugh. Sometimes it makes me sad, though, Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright... and when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice... but still, the place you live is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend."

6 comments:

OMH said...

It's okay to miss your friend! Jesus wept when he heard Lazaraus was gone - even though he knew he would see him again.

Keep your chin up and know that you are under ONE MOON - and love ONE GOD on just one of the bazillion planets that One GOD made - hope that makes the world seem a little smaller!

Anonymous said...

Awww...yeah...that says it all.

I love you Calyn Reber!!!

Melinda

Todd G Sapp said...

Drew said it pretty good too...

We were reading your blog and he said, 'hey dad that's Calyn and Lori'. I said, 'yeah, Lori's gone back to Ukraine. He said, 'oh'. I said, 'do you think you'll miss her?' He said, yeah, and Ukraine chocholate'.

Lori said...

i miss you more than words already.

Anonymous said...

Priviet!!!
Calyn is awesome!!!!! Lori is awesome!!!! Thank you soooooo much for my russian thing!!! It makes he very very happy. I love you guys soooo much!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Ya loo bloo tybia!!!

Spoky noky!!!

Pyccknn
( Erica?)

Todd G Sapp said...

Is it time for an Amber alert?